Children and teeth whitening treatment

Home Forums Be-You-tiful Children and teeth whitening treatment

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Jeanzz 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Jeanzz
    Participant

Hey, I need a treatment suggestion. My daughter is 13 years old. Her teeth are yellowish in color. She liked soft drinks. I scolded her not to drink such colored drinks. But she didn’t obey me. She used to drink such colored drinks on the way to home from school. One day she got an assignment on the topic ‘Harmful effects of soft drinks’. While researching, she clearly understood the ill effects of these drinks. After this, she quit her habit completely. But now she is worried about the color change of her teeth and wants the white color back. She herself searched and told me about teeth whitening treatment. But I am not sure whether children can undergo this treatment. She is compelling me for taking this treatment. Now we are planning to consult a cosmetic dentistry clinic in Ajax. One of my friends suggested me this clinic, she had undergone teeth whitening treatment from the same clinic. But before taking the treatment, I would like to know whether it is possible for the children to undergo this treatment. Is this treatment safe for teeth? Help me with your replies.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.