Daughter suffering from congenital squint problem!!

Home Forums Be-You-tiful Daughter suffering from congenital squint problem!!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  tinaalford 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

tinaalford
    Participant

Hi! I am writing this for my daughter. She is 17 years old. She has congenital squint problem. It is an eye condition in which the eyes do not look in the same direction. She was diagnosed with myopia a year ago. The doctor had prescribed eyeglasses for her. But she never wears them. She says that wearing eyeglasses makes her look ugly. I’ve seen her squinting so hard to see distant objects clearly. I often scold her for not wearing her eyeglasses. But she never listened to me. Now she is suffering from congenital squint problem. I don’t know what to do. My friend told me that Lasik surgery can correct congenital squint problem. She also suggested a Lasik surgery clinic in Toronto for the surgery. Is it safe to undergo a Lasik surgery at this age? How long will the Lasik surgery last? Is there anything to be noted before undergoing the surgery? How long will it take to recover from this surgery? Please help me out!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.