Do I have to quit taking my medicines while undergoing neurofeedback training?

Home Forums Be-You-tiful Do I have to quit taking my medicines while undergoing neurofeedback training?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  hildajome 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

hildajome
    Participant

Hey! I am a trauma survivor with a history of depression and anxiety. I have been on medication for depression for years. I even tried psychotherapy, homeopathy, and exercises. But it seems nothing is working for me. It has been 10 years since I am trying to get help from medication for my depression. But it only left me feeling hopeless. It seems my depression is getting more complicated over years. I am struggling! I need help! I heard about neurofeedback training that might alleviate depression. Is it true? Can neurofeedback training help with depression? My friend recommended a clinic in Toronto for undergoing the neurofeedback training. I am planning to undergo the procedure. I have become addicted to my medicines. Once I showed withdrawal symptoms when I stopped taking my medicines. Do I have to quit taking my medicines while undergoing this procedure? Any advice would be great!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.