How long will it take to recover from a depression treatment?

Home Forums Be-You-tiful How long will it take to recover from a depression treatment?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  alysiadon 7 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

alysiadon
    Participant

Hi! I am 35 years old. I am working in a multinational company. I am a person who gets depressed and anxious about even small things. I sometimes feel miserable and unhappy without even knowing the reason. Nowadays I experience trouble in concentrating in my office works. I am taking a lot of time and effort in completing even a small task. My boss always complains that I am not doing my duties on time. I feel so tired that I find it difficult to get out of the bed. I was a great foodie but these days I struggle to eat food. And I lost 10 pounds within a week due to the change in my appetite. I searched online to know what this sign indicates. And I found that these signs are the symptoms of the persistent depressive disorder. When I discussed this with my hubby, he suggested undergoing depression treatment at a clinic in Aurora. How long will it take to recover from this treatment? Is it worth spending money? Is this treatment effective? Please share your insights!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.