Replacement of the clogged pool pump!

Home Forums Lifestyle Replacement of the clogged pool pump!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Winebee 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Winebee
    Participant

Hey, we have a pool in our backyard. My mother in law is living with us. And she is an aqua therapy trainer. It has been one year since she started the class for people near Boston. So it is very rarely we get time for servicing the pool. It is kind of season, she won’t be giving training during winter. So I think this is the best time for a swimming pool service. I’ve contacted an agency of swimming pool installation service for conducting an inspection in the pool. They’ve sent pool guys and drained the pool and inspected in details. There is caulking in the pool pump. My husband wants to go for a DIY project. I think it is good in the sense we can save money. But pump cleaning requires pro services. Or is it possible to opt DIY for cleaning the pool pump? Anyone here has tried any DIY for the same? Please share your thoughts, it’d be helping us to start the work ASAP. Many thanks in advance!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.