Trip to Vancouver

Home Forums Travel and Leisure Trip to Vancouver

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Harris 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Harris
    Participant

I am planning a trip to Vancouver in this May and have a long weekend with my family. It is not a planned trip. I need to meet my clients there. I decided to spend those days with my family. I don’t get much time to spend with my family. My life is too busy and stressful. It will be a relief for them too. At first, I planned to book a hostel later I decided to book a hotel room.
    I booked two suite hotel rooms in Vancouver. I came to know that Vancouver is ranked as one of the world’s most beautiful cities, and it’s certainly among Canada’s most beautiful places. Vancouver is known for its natural wonders and is a city surrounded by beautiful Canadian mountains and pines, gorgeous ocean fronts, idyllic harbors, coastal views, and bustling city life.
    It is necessary to have family trips once in a year. My wife and kids are curiously waiting for the day. Which are the tourist places near Vancouver? We have to enjoy these days.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.