Want to straighten your crooked teeth?? Dental veneers will be the best choice!!

Home Forums Trending Want to straighten your crooked teeth?? Dental veneers will be the best choice!!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  rosalach 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

rosalach
    Participant

For those who hate wearing dental braces, but want to straighten their crooked teeth, I would suggest getting dental veneers. I too had crooked teeth. It killed my confidence. I was embarrassed to smile and I used to close my mouth with my hands while speaking so that no one will notice my crooked teeth. Once I happen to read a blog about dental veneers. I have undergone a cosmetic dentistry from a clinic in High Park a year back and got my dental veneer. I gained confidence after using them. It transformed my smile into a more pleasing one. Porcelain veneers are ultra-thin, custom-made shells of tooth-colored materials designed to cover the front surface of teeth. It gives the natural color of the teeth. I would really appreciate the work done by the dentists in High Park. Getting a dental veneer usually requires more than one visit to the dentist. At first, the dentist would check the condition of our teeth. They would ask how we want to improve our smile and what are our expectations of the treatment. They would explain in detail all the risks and benefits of getting dental veneers. Then photos and impressions of the teeth are taken. In the second visit, they present the model of the teeth. Before permanently fixing the veneer, a trial temporary phase is used so that any alterations can be made. If you are completely satisfied with the trial phase, then veneers are fitted permanently. Is there anyone here who are using dental veneers? Please share your experience!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.